The block (modular) type transformer substations of the BKTP
type are intended for receiving, transit (if the substation is of the through type) electrical energy of three-phase alternating current with a frequency of 50 Hz and voltage of 10 (6) kV, converting it into a voltage of 0.4 kV and distribution among consumers. BKTP can be used in urban, industrial and rural electrical networks with insulated neutral (6 (10) kV) and deaf-grounded or insulated neutral in the low voltage network (0.4 kV).
Currently, BKTP are replacing transformer substations, being built directly on the object. Their use allows you to significantly simplify and consequently speed up the installation of equipment, reduce delivery times, due to the fact that BKTP are products of maximum factory readiness, and reduced dimensions of substations are the best solution in a dense urban area.
- One / two / three / four transformers in substation.
- Cable / air input – output.
- Transient or dead-end type.
- Insulated (as required by the customer).
- With ventilation and fire alarms (as required by the customer).