ZTA is a dynamically developing enterprise supplying a wide range of electrical equipment with a voltage class from 6 to 500 kV for consumers in Ukraine and the CIS countries:
- Power transformers of voltage class up to 500 kV;
- Measuring transformers of voltage class up to 500 kV;
- Complete transformer substations and switchboard equipment up to 35 kV;
- Equipment for control and management of electrical networks and power transformers.
The production base of our enterprise is equipped with modern technological equipment, which ensures the release of products according to progressive technological requirements. The quality management system is certified according to the ISO 9001: 2015.
Quality for us is synonymous with customer commitment, demand for our equipment on the market, the result of the work of a professional team. We have turned a systematic work in the field of quality into a fundamental element of our long-term market strategy.
Currently, we produce the following types of transformer substations and switchboard equipment 6-35kV:
- complete transformer substations (KTP-25..2500, KTPGS-100..1000, KTPMK-25..630, KTPM-25..250, BKTP-160..2500, KTPP-250..2500);
- MV switchgears (KSO-393, KSO-393V, KSO-298);
- LV switchgears (SCHO-90).
The range of manufactured equipment is constantly updated, so you can check more relevant information with our managers through the feedback form.
In addition, we are constantly developing a range of related services, which is an important value for our customers who understand that, receiving sophisticated electrical equipment, they also receive training services for staff and its service support both during the warranty and post-warranty period.
We offer our partners the following range of related services:
provision of logistics services:
- optimization of terms and method of transportation, loading and unloading operations and execution of accompanying documents;
- customs clearance;
provision of services for the introduction of equipment into operation:
- implementation of installation supervision at the customer;
- conducting acceptance (operational) tests;
- advising and training client personnel in the process of commissioning and operating the equipment;
organization of service maintenance equipment:
- providing service support during the warranty and post-warranty period;
- consulting technical support by phone or online;
- carrying out routine maintenance work during operation.
An integrated approach to each client allows you to fully meet the needs of our clients, both in equipment and in its maintenance.